LEADS’ Emergency Response 2022- Caring Hearts, Healing Lives!
LEADS believes that every child should have access to a bright future.
This is why we are committed to provide restorative care and holistic support for survivors of child abuse through our specialised team of mental health practitioners. LEADS is one of the only local organisations that provide residential and non-residential therapeutic care, legal aid and reintegration support free of charge for all survivors of child abuse who seek our help.
LEADS' Emergency Response 2022- Caring Hearts, Healing Lives!
Why this effort?
With each passing day, the economic crisis in Sri Lanka is turning from bad to worse. The increase in the prices of food items and shortage of fuel, gas and medicines have severely affected the vulnerable and poor. Daily wage earners and their families, especially children suffer the most. Against this backdrop, LEADS with the support of our donors are reaching out to families in urgent need, ensuring that they receive adequate financial support for 2-3 months.
What do we offer?
- Reusable Sanitary Packs for children in the plantation communities - (Dignity Dreams)
- Stationery for children- (Be the Gift)
- Food security- provision of dry rations to vulnerable families
- Providing school meals for children
- Psychosocial support to survivors of child abuse
Who will benefit?
- Vulnerable families from the working districts of Jaffna, Trincomalee, Kilinochchi, Mullaitivu, Mannar, Ratnapura, Nuwara Eliya, Badulla, Moneragala, Gampaha, Kalutara, Colombo, and Hambantota.
- School children
- Survivors of child abuse
Account Name: LEADS
Account Number: 01- 1195271-01
Bank Swift Code/BIC number: SCBLLKLX
Currency of Bank Account: Rupees (LKR)
Name of Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Address of Bank: 585 Galle Road, Colombo 6, Sri Lanka
Contact: +94 077 318 7652 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org